Friday 11 June 2010

Just A Little Hello

Hello there :)

So, if you've found this you might already know that my name is Daisy and I make things like jewellery.
I also enjoy buying jewellery, books, spoken word and nonsense poetry, make up, and I'm also interested in people - not in a creepy way but I love hearing about other people's thoughts, opinions and lives. Maybe I'm just a bit nosey :P

Well, this is for my general thoughts, sharing my new projects and jewellery related ideas e.t.c. in more than 140 character (on that note you can find me on twitter, links at the bottom)

This whole new jewellery-making-and-selling thing has got me excited, to be honest. I hope this takes off in a big way someday but patience is a virtue I don't have much of!

Enough rambling - if anyone has and questions please feel free to ask away :)

Folksy: www.folksy.co.uk/shops/ThingsByDaisy
Twitter: @ThingsByDaisy

Much love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment